Compliance upgrade of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We collect personal data to send Chamrousse’s touristic activity information (general inquiries, brochure request or request for accommodation), as well as anonymous statistics.
Personal data protection
The Data Controller is the Tourist Office of Chamrousse. We make sure that this processing has a legal basis (see paragraph below) and in accordance with GDPR 2016/679 and Law 78-17 amended on July 27, 2019, you have rights (see paragraph below) on your personal data.
You can exercise them sending an email with DPO form, we will respond to them within the time limits provided by the GDPR.
The personal data collected will not be subject to any transfer to third parties and will not be transferred outside the European Union.
We only use your personal data in the cases defined by the regulations in force:
- Within a public interest mission ;
- safeguarding the vital interests of the person ;
- the performance of a contract that we have concluded with you and/or ;
- the existence of a legitimate interest in using your data and/or ;
- your consent to the use of your data and/or ;
- compliance with a legal obligation.