Tourist Office of Chamrousse
|42 place de Belledonne
Isère - France
|Tél: +33 (0)4 76 89 92 65
Fax: +33 (0)4 76 89 98 06
The Chamrousse Tourist Office is the main gateway to your holiday in the mountains and on the ski slopes!
It is a unique place where you have at your disposal travel advisors to guide you with information as close to the ground as possible, to help you in your search for accommodation, restaurants, leisure activities, culture...
As the promotion of local identity is at the heart of its mission, you will also be able to satisfy your desire for discovery by buying : an escape game adventure directly from our teams, for example, or leave with souvenirs, local products and many other things... so that you won't forget your holiday and will be able to come back again!
In the mountains, as in France, the Tourist Offices are there to help you discover the riches of the region and offer you the best.
SUMMER 2022 and WINTER 2022-23
Respect of barrier gestures (hydroalcoholic gel always available) and social distancing recommended.
OpeningTourist Office Chamrousse 1650 (Recoin)
Address: 42 place de Belledonne
Open all year:
- Early winter season: from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm and Saturday - Sunday from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 5pm
- Winter season: from Monday to Friday + Sunday from 9am to 6pm and on Saturday from 9am to 6.30pm (7pm during French school holidays)
- End of winter season: from Monday to Sunday 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Spring and Autumn (off/low season): from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm (except bank holidays)
- Summer season: from monday to friday, from 9am to 12pm and 1 to 6pm, saturday and sunday from 9am to 6pm
Tourist Office Chamrousse 1750 (Roche Béranger)
Address: 478 avenue du Père Tasse
- Winter season: from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2 to 6pm, on Saturday from 9am to 6.30pm (7pm during French school holidays) and on Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
- End of winter season: from Monday to Sunday 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5.30pm
- Mid-spring (low season): closed
- Summer season: from monday to friday from 9am to 13pm and 2 to 6pm, saturday and sunday from 9am to 6pm
- Autumn (low season): closed
Contact Chamrousse Tourist Office by e-mail.
Discover the presentation of the missions and the team of the Chamrousse Tourist Office.