Tourist Office Chamrousse
|42 place de Belledonne
Isère - France
|Tél: +33 (0)4 76 89 92 65
Fax: +33 (0)4 76 89 98 06
The Tourist Office is the main gateway to your holiday in the mountains and on the ski slopes!
It is a unique place where you have at your disposal travel advisors to guide you with information as close to the ground as possible, to help you in your search for accommodation, restaurants, leisure activities, culture...
In the mountains, as in France, the Tourist Offices are there to help you discover the riches of the region and offer you the best!
As the promotion of local identity is at the heart of their mission, you will also be able to satisfy your desire for discovery by buying an escape game adventure directly from our teams, for example, or leave with souvenirs, local products and many other things... so that you won't forget your holiday and will be able to come back again!
SUMMER 2021 & WINTER 2021-22 - Covid-19 health measures for public reception:
*Entrance: compulsory mask / hydroalcoholic gel available / only 8 people in the same time (advise: only 1 person per family)
*Customer itinerary: adhesive tape on the floor for direction of traffic and safe distances
*Welcom desk: plexiglas on the reception desk
*Documentation: paper version only on request
*Common areas: no children's play area, no benchs and wifi area restricted
Tourist Office Chamrousse 1650 (Recoin)
Address: 42 place de Belledonne
Open all year:
- Winter season: from Monday to Friday + Sunday from 9am to 6pm and on Saturday from 9am to 6.30pm (7pm during French school holidays)
- End of winter season: from Monday to Sunday 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Mid-spring (low season): from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm (except bank holidays)
- Summer season: every day from 9am to 12pm and 1 to 6pm
- Autumn (low season): from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm (except bank holidays)
Tourist Office Chamrousse 1750 (Roche Béranger)
Adress: 478 avenue du Père Tasse
- Winter season: from Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2 to 6pm, on Saturday from 9am to 6.30pm (7pm during French school holidays) and on Sunday from 9am to 6pm.
- End of winter season: from Monday to Sunday 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5.30pm
- Mid-spring (low season): closed
- Summer season: every day from 9am to 12pm and 2 to 6pm
- Autumn (low season): closed
Contact Chamrousse Tourist Office by e-mail.