When consulting our website named « Website », cookies are placed on your computer, smartphore or any other device used by you named « User ». This allows us named « Editor » to analyse the pages attendance and improve our website. Cookies are used according to their nature and their purpose. The « User » can accept or decline the cookies using the mecanism intagrated in the banner or the tools described in the following paragraph.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie named « cookie(s) » is a text file placed on a device when visiting a Website or consulting a publicity. The purpose of a cookie is to collect information related to the User’s type of browsing on the website and then address him personalized services.
3. Cookies identification
There are different types of cookies :
• Third-party cookies and first-party cookies
A cookie is called first-party or third-party depending on the domain where it is coming from. The first-party cookies are placed by the Website that the User is visiting. The third-party cookies are placed by another domain that the one visited by the User.
• Session cookie
These cookies allow the Website owner to follow the User’s actions during a browsing session. The browser session starts as soon as the User opens the browser window and ends when he closes this window. The session cookies are temporary. Once the browser closed, all session cookies are erased.
• Persistent cookies
These cookies stay on the User’s device after the browser session closure and for the expected duration of each of these cookies. They are activated when the User is browsing the Website that generated them.
4. What type of cookies is using the Editor and what for?
• Session cookies are necessary
These cookies are necessary for the Website operation. Without these Cookies, the User cannot use the Website normally.
• Cookies to measure the audience
The cookies that measure the audience help establishing statistics. It helps the Editor improve the Website. • Advertising cookies Advertising cookies help determine what advertisement should be displayed depending on the User’s browsing. • Social networks Cookies The Editor offers functionality allowing the Users to share contents published on the Website to social networks. These cookies give the social networks the opportunity to target their advertisements.
5. How can the User manage the cookies?
6. Management by the User of the deposit of cookies
The User can manage the deposit of cookies as following:
- The technics of necessary cookies deposit is activated by default and cannot be deactivated by the User.
- The User deactivates or activates the installation of cookies subject to the collection of their consent (audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies...) through the information banner.
- During his browsing, wich means when the User has clicked on a Website item (image, link, « search » button…) or went on another page, the User validates the implementation of cookies according to the default setting proposed.
If the User activates the cookies storage on his device, the cookies can be temporarily stored. These cookies can only be read by the issuer. The User consent for cookies storage is only given for thirteen (13) months.
If the User deactivates the cookies storage in his device or browser, or if he erased those already stored, the User is informed that his browsing experience could be different. This could also happen when the Editor or one of our service providers could not recognize the browser or settings used by the User. In that case, the Editor declines any responsability for the consequences related to a bad Website experience due to refusing cookies.
To know more about Cookies, the User can go on the CNIL website
to collect information about cookies. Know more about the personal data management
or contact the Chamrousse Data Protection Officer