Ski lift administration "Régie Remontées Mécaniques"
|62 place de Belledonne
Isère - France
|Phone: +33 (0)4 76 59 09 09
Fax: +33 (0)4 76 59 09 10
Winter - Alpine, Nordic ski and Sledging Park
- Alpine ski area open from early-December to mid-April: during the day, daily open from 9am to 4.45pm (from 9.15am to 4.30pm in early and late winter season) and by sunset, Saturdays from end January to mid March + Thursdays during winter French school holidays
- Nordic ski area open from mid-December to early-April: daily from 9am to 4.30pm
- Sledging Park open from end-December to early-April: during the day, daily from 10.15am to 16.30pm and by sunset/night, Thursdays during French school holidays + winter Saturdays
Depending on snow and weather conditions.
Summer - Bike Park
Mountain bike (MTB) area open from end-June to end-August / early-September: from 9.15am to 5pm + September week-ends (depending on weather conditions)
SKIPASS TICKET OFFICES
Chamrousse 1650 and 1750 - Alpine Park (alpine ski area) and Sledging Park / Bike Park and Hike Park (summer)
Winter - Alpine Park: early December to late April, every day from 9am to 4.15pm + Saturday (except early December) and Tuesdays during French school holidays until 6pm
Winter - Sledging Park (Chamrousse 1650 only): late December to early April, every day 10.15am to 4.15pm + Saturday and Tuesdays during French school holidays until 6pm
Summer (Chamrousse 1650 only): July and August, every day 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
Chamrousse 1700 - Alpine Park (alpine ski area) / Bike Park and Hike Park (summer)
- early December and April: every day from 8.45am to 4.15pm
- late December to late March: every day from 9am to 4.30pm + Saturday and Tuesdays during French school holidays until 6pm
Summer: automatic dispenser only at the departure of Bachat-Bouloud chairlift
Chamrousse 1600 - Nordic Park (nordic ski area)
Only in winter, from December to early April, every day from 9am to 4pm.
Automatic dispensers: 9 dispensers on the 3 parts of the resort (Chamrousse 1650, 1700, 1750) and at the departure of Bachat-Bouloud chairlift + Casserouse chairlift and Schuss des Dames draglift (winter only).