Sunset Park opening
Buy and recharge your skipass
Alpine skipass prices
The Sunset Park is developing!
It is a now a reference area with its snowpark.
To increase its performance, a new period of earth works is launched to allow a better layout, and improved features. New rails are being prepared.
Let’s meet in December for the traditional celebration of the snowpark opening.
The Family Park become Teo's mountain ("la Montagne de Téo") in a new area near fir-trees allowing children and grown-ups to look for thrills in a safe area. Follow Teo the resort mascot in the new series of modules!
- « Expert » jump area: series of modules aimed at confirmed slopestyle riders
- Shred Line: fun modules (boxes, rails…) set for beginners and confirmed skiers, so they can rotate on a series of elements
- Skicross: acrobatic ski area composed of banked turns, tables, whoops for guaranteed thrills (designed by Marion Josserand, bronze medallist at Vancouver Olympics 2010)
- « Intermediate » jump area: moguls, boxes and rails to train for slopestyle
- Mini boardercross: obstacle course with moguls, doors and banked turns
- Parallel slalom for free use to trial yourself by twos
- « Beginner » jump area: very accessible ground movements like whoops, allowing you to get familiar with “freestyle”
- Mini slope for timed speed skiing
Family Park - Teo Mountain
This fun area near by the Eterlou slope (under Arselle chairlift), with a lot of sight and sound elements for tiny tots and grown-ups, invites you to play and jump with your family.
It perfectly suits families and ski schools. It adds a bonus to the Sunset Park comforting us in the idea that snow is made to have fun and share moments.
The Sunset Park is a real play zone for everyone. Be watchful though and do not overestimate your own abilities when using these modules.