Chamrousse Ski Challenge
From February 8th 2020 to March 8th 2020
Come and participate to the Chamrousse ski challenge, by taking the direction of "Chamrousse Mountain Park" for your holidays!
Program: download the application, select the challenge, launch the GPS tracker, record your crazy days of alpine skiing.
Goal: ski a maximum of kilometers to try to win Chamrousse skipass for next winter !
How to participate: it’s very easy!
- Download the application Chamrousse by Skitude (link below)
- Discover or rediscover the winter mode in Chamrousse with all the webcams, daily weather and snow report … and more!
- Join the "Chamrousse Ski Challenge"
- Create your Skitude account
- Register your type of snow activity (ski, snowboard…) with the GPS tracker on the app and discover your performances statistics (time, speed, distance, average speed)
To win, you have to ski a maximum of kilometers in 1 day or several days with Chamrousse app!Winners will be announced by email and on the Skitude and Chamrousse Facebook page.
Among all the participants, the first in the ranking will win 1 two-day alpine skipass, the second 1 day alpine skipass and the third winner 1 four-hour skipass.
But there will be something for everyone: 2 people drawn will each win 1 Sledge Park/Snooc pass, the new activity of this winter!
Please note that skipasses are for the 2021 winter and to use on the Chamroussse alpine park or sledge park only.