Sledging areas - Chamrousse 1650 (1600, 1700 and 1750)Chamrousse sledging areas: one sport slope with a chairlift, the "Luge Park" and free access sledging areas for children.
It offers various winter sports practices:
- sledge bob on the Luge Park wild slope by day and by night in Chamrousse 1650
- snooc on Alpine ski slopes (pass and equipment in the Luge Park chalet - Chamrousse 1650)
- yooner on closed Alpine ski slopes from the top of the resort (Chamrousse 2250-1650)
- snowtubing on the Tube Park slopes in Chamrousse 1750
- sledge for children in secure areas in Chamrousse 1600, 1650, 1700 and 1750
Sledging areas open from end-December to early-April: every day during the day + by night for sledge bob and snooc, Thursdays during French school holidays and winter Saturdays + in evening only for yooner (outside night skiing, sledge bob and snooc evenings).