Fishing in mountain lakes
The areas for fishing in Chamrousse and nearby are the following: Robert lakes, marsh Seiglières, pond Prémol, streams Prémol and Vernon.
Lakes stocked between June and September. Fish: trouts.
Day or week fishing cards on sale fishing permits website - not at the Tourist Office
- Day permit
- Holiday permit (for a week 7 consecutive days)
- Discover permit: Child -12 years / Women (valid for the entire fishing season)
- Annual adult permit
- Child and teenager permit
The fishing permits can be used in mountain lakes according to the regulations of 1st
- Fishing allowed with one line maximum comprising 3 hooks maximum or 2 artificial flies
- Any fisherman, must have a fishing permit
Rental of fishing rods at Sgambato Shop 1650
+ sale of accessories and baits.
Discover angling in Chamrousse mountain lakes with stocking type: