Chamrousse Bike Park: 2 lifts, 7 MTB tracks and 25 km for downhill/enduro biking and all-terrain scooters insiders:
- 2 green for beginners
- 3 blue for insiders (new 2022 "La Chamroussienne")
- 1 red for confirmed bikers
- 1 black tracks for experts
And also, 6 marked loops from 5 to 13km long with 50km dedicated to cross-country bike, enduro mountain bike and electric bike. They allow a sporting and/or assisted practice: leaflet available with Chamrousse tracks.
Electric mountain bike allowed in La Croix gondola for MTB tracks access (but not allowed in Bachat-Bouloud chairlift due to the bike weight).
Downhill mountain biking
All summer long, the shapers are on the ground to maintain the tracks and improve the practice. Don't hesitate to ask them for information, they are there 7 days a week.
Bike open every day in July and August + weekends in June and September (depending on weather conditions).
Departure from Chamrousse 1650 - La Croix gondola
- Blanchon MTB slope: green level / 600m vertical drop / 6.1km / Arrival Chamrousse 1650
- Panoramic track: blue level / 510m vertical drop / 4.1km / Arrival at Chamrousse 1750 - Bachat Bouloud
- Tétras track: black level (very difficult) / 590m ascent / 3.6km / Arrival in Chamrousse 1650
Departure from Chamrousse 1750 - Bachat-Bouloud chairlift
- Tasse track: green level / 275m ascent / 2,6km / Arrival Chamrousse 1750
- Transhumance MTB slope: blue level / 360m difference in altitude / 2.9km / Arrival at Chamrousse 1650 - La Croix gondola
- Rhodos track: red level / 275m ascent / 2.1km / Arrival at Chamrousse 1750
- New in 2022: Chamroussienne track (Panoramic and Transhumance link): blue level / 213m of ascent / 1,9km
- Easy / Green: special skills are not required. However, you must have used your mountain bike before.
- Average / Blue: you must have some practical experience in mountain biking and know the basics of balance.
- Red - Black / Difficult - Very difficult: you must have some experience in downhill biking on uneven tracks with roots, natural steps, steep slopes and jumps. You should be able to master this kind of obstacles.