Information for autumn 2020 (last update: October, 30th 2020)
Mountain resort open for winter (estimated ski areas opening for December, 5th 2020).
Tourist Office and Chamrousse Reservation are still OPEN but contactable only by phone and e-mail (no physical reception).
Shop, restaurants and bars open for winter but for this end-autumn only food shops open (non-food shops, restaurants - except take away -, bars and activities closed).
Environment centre closed.
REMINDER Covid-19 information
Covid-19 winter 2020-2021 informationsNordic ski area open from December, 12th 2020
Alpine ski area open from January 2021 (date to come from French gouvernment)
Chamrousse, labeled "Famille Plus" is engaged to welcome you and your family applying the French Ministry of Health's guidelines making health measures a priority: care, safety and comfort for parents and children.
All committed to be sure that mountain remains a pleasure!♥ Social distancing, floor markings, reception plexiglass and barrier gestures respect
♥ Wearing a mask in lines, in sport shops, in shuttles and buses, in any closed public sites in Chamrousse is an obligation from 11 years old
♥ Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposition, surfaces and equipments desinfection.
♥ Booking conditions softened
And concretely?! What is changing for us?
- On the slopes: nothing!
- For skipasses, ski lessons, accommodations and rental ski equipment bookings: focus on buying or recharge your skipass online on ski.chamrousse.com (only in French), the online booking ski lessons on the website ESF Chamrousse (or by phone), and for your accomodation the online Chamrousse Réservation service (or by phone), renting ski equipments directly on our sport shops websites...
- In ski lifts and ticket office lines: wearing a mask is compulsory from 11 years old
- At the restaurant: sitted service only, tables spaced by 1 meters with a removable wall ensuiring physical separation and wearing a mask is compulsory while custumers move in the building
- In the sport shop: wearing a mask is compulsory
- At the ski school: wearing a mask is compulsory at the beggining of lessons and at the end for children from 11 and one person can come with its children.
- In the accomodation: wearing a mask is compulsory inside common and closed areas.
- At the Tourist Office: 1 person maximum per family recommended, wearing a mask is compulsory, floor adhesive tapes to follow a flow direction and sefety distancing, paper brochures on request, limited access to our wifi area, only standing up
- In transports: wearing a mask is compulsory in files, in the bus and shuttle...
What is not changing: there is no reduction capacity for our ski lifts, no limited access to our slopes. Wearing a mask is not an obligation in the resort.
To learn more about cancelation or refund terms and conditions:
- Skipass - Chamrousse ski lift office : Terms of sales - Article 13 "Client prevention" (caution: only in French)
- Ski lesson - ESF Chamrousse : Covid-19 informations
- Accommodation - Chamrousse Reservation : Serenity offer