What can you do in Chamrousse in winter holidays 2021?Live Chamrousse as a mountain destination, there are activities for all: sliding, walking, relaxation…
Nordic area is open: cross-country ski, snowshoes and pedestrian tracks, sledging area…
Caution: Chamrousse lifts and Alpine Park is closed (government’s decision) but opening of ESF kindergartens to learn alpine skiing.
For January week-end and every day for February and March French holidays marked and secured sledging areas, freestyle area and ski-touring routes are open (depending on snow conditions).
Reminder: respect of barrier gestures (distancing and wearing a mask in the resort and snow front - except ski and mountain area), curfew from 6pm to 6am, reasonable practice - in case of accident - not to overload hospitals already mobilized for the Covid and vigilance in relation to the risk of avalanches.
Discover all activities to do in Chamrousse!Chamrousse Tourist Offices open (1650 and 1750).
Nordic Park (cross-country skiing): opening and prices, 2 sale points, bathroom / toilet open but picnic room closed + new cross-country ski route secure on the Alpine Park (black level)
Buy your nordic skipass on Chamrousse sale website (only in French)
- Go ice-skating in the outdoor rink
- Enjoy cross-country skiing independently on secure and marked trails or in individual lessons with the French Ski School lesson (Ecole du Ski Français - ESF)
- Register your children for an introduction to alpine skiing at the ESF kindergarten with a conveyor (secure area)
- Enjoy snowtubing: Wise Ride
- Discover dog sledging: Draye Blanche
- Discover snowmobile in the pine tree forest: GTR Mountain
- Discover ice driving: GTR Mountain
- Go on an accompanied walk: Belledonne en Marche, Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs, ESF and Olivier Bizet
- Try ski touring outing: Bureau des guides et accompagnateurs and ESF
- Try snooc touring outing: Alté Chamrousse
- Breath some fresh air on an accompanied paraglider flight: Chamrousse Parapente
- Breath some fresh air on a helicopter flight: Hélisair
- Walk on our footpaths with our track game
- [Every day during winter holidays] New freestyle area nearby snowtubing in Chamrousse 1750
- [January weekend + every day during winter holidays] Enjoy free sledging areas for children (caution Chamrousse 1600 children sledging area moved outside to the Nordic Park ski area)
- [January weekend + every day during winter holidays] Go for a ski touring, splitboard or snooc touring ride on the 2 new secured and marked routes of the alpine ski area: one in Chamrousse 1650 - Recoin and another in Chamrousse 1750 - Roche Béranger with a link between the two (⚠ excluding unsecured mountain domain routes and own responsibility).
- Discover fatbike independently on resort paths (rental snow bike on Sgambato ski shop Sport 2000 and Sport 2000 - 1650 Kevin sport)
- Discover new escape game with your family or your friend!
- Enjoy resort entertainment
- Discover Chamrousse and Belledonne mountain arts and crafts: soap making workshop and cosmetic, cleaning product or bee wrap making sessions
- Others activities: spa for cares only (by registration), photography introduction, yoga (by video), snowga and library
Shops and services:
- Rent your winter equipment in sport shops:
- Chamrousse 1600 - nordic area: Nordic / Salinière shop
- Chamrousse 1650: Intersport 1650 / Jean-François Sport / Paradox / Sport 2000 - Kevin Sport 1650 / Vernon Sport
- Chamrousse 1700: Intersport 1700
- Chamrousse 1750: Fouartes Sport Ski set / Intersport 1750 / Intersport Ecrin des neiges / Nanou Boutique / Sgambato ski shop Sport 2000
- Try takeout service of restaurants:
- Chamrousse 1600 - nordic area: Salinière restaurant
- Chamrousse 1650: Gaboureaux / Grillon / Le P'tit Salé
- Chamrousse 1750: Chamroussien / Embuscade / Easy rider / Freeride snack / Sorbier / Taverne du Gaulois
- Delicatessen and others: Au cabanon des saveurs / Au faim Gourmet / White Deer Pizza automatic dispenser / 100% Fondue
- Other shops and services:
See you soon in Chamrousse!
Checklist subject to change
More information with Tourist Office by phone: +334 76 89 92 65.